Tuesday 8 March 2011

Our New Assistant

Jemimah6

Jemimah5


I took Jemimah to Bristol Harbourside this week, for a shoot full of variety. The old cranes and trains offer a very intricate, unusual backdrop to portrait photography. Along the riverside, many colours and textures are on offer - in the form of buildings, doors and other surfaces.

I have a wedding on the Bristol harbour side in May, and this shoot was excellent preparation for that. The bride and groom are very 'into' their contemporary art-based photography and these locations offer everything they could want!

All of my wedding photography clients have full rein when it comes to the style of their wedding photography. Locations of shoots can be close to the ceremony, the reception, or en-route. With time on our side, we can also go much further afield. I have a vast knowledge of fantastic 'shoot' locations within Somerset and the South West. For weddings further afield, I will always visit all venues, and their surroundings before the big day, and if some location photography is what you're after, I shall seek out some fantastic locations for your perfect day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers