Monday 29 November 2010

Somerset Wedding Photographer : The Longhouse, Bruton

Yesterday I exhibited at the wedding fair held in The Longhouse in Bruton (Longhouse Weddings). I was delighted to be associated with their wedding fair as they share my own environmental and local values.

My range of hand made wedding albums (Talullah Albums) attracted much attention at the fair and I received some wonderful comments from those who attended. The albums are made with great care and skill, and each one is designed and finished to suit the photographic story that it holds among it's pages.

I also showcased the Guestbox, offering a free photo shoot to anyone willing to 'don a moustache and glasses. The Guestbox proved very popular and some cracking shots were produced. It was lovely to meet many wonderful 'to-be-weds', and to share my passion with them. 

longohouse1
Clockwise from Left: Guestbox props; a silver-themed album; a branded mug
(yet to collect full set); wedding themed props at my stand.

Longhouse2
That's me!... along with my stand, camera and exceptionally long lens. 
Inlaid; a slate advertising free photos!
 

2 comments:

Apple Vale Alpacas said...

I like your title - Monty Python once did a sketch at the seaside where you could buy an albatross on a stick, nice pictures.

Wedding Photographers said...

Livingface Photography provides professional wedding photography in both Greater Toronto Area and Southern Ontario Area
Wedding Photography Toronto

Post a Comment

Followers