Thursday 2 April 2009

Somerset Photographer : March Model Shoot

I've just been compiling a CD from a model shoot last month - posted below. The weather's preparing itself for plenty of location shoots... and not to forget the summer weddings! Watch this space!

abbe1

abbe2

abbe3

In other news, I would like to express just how much I LOVE prime lenses! They're practically perfect in every way. I've conducted a test between my 50mm and 85mm Canon primes. The 85 is of a much more robust construction than the 50 (it has to be in order to case the heavy glass) and although the 50mm feels (and is) cheaper, performance isnt' compromised. The 10-22 doesn't really have any place in my test, but the comparison does show the lack of distortion (and yes, the distorted-looking hair in the third image is due to my subject's lack of styling, NOT the wide-angle lens!

50mm f1.8 1/200th 85mm f1.8 1/200th 10-22mm f4 1/125th
Test

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers